The North Face VECTIV LevitumMen's
Turn your energy into momentum and push yourself forward with the North Face VECTIV Levitum! The upper of these shoes features a protective mesh in the vamp to make it lightweight and keep your feet ventilated. These shoes are engineered with monofilament air mesh in the quarter, offering a perfectly breathable fit. The no-sew TPU quarter harness and toe cap provide extra support and protection to your feet.
The dual combination of a responsive rocker shaped midsole and streamlined cushioning offers added protection, comfort, and grippy ride. 5” lugs offer better traction and help in achieving your goals. The sole of the North Face VECTIV Levitum shoes is crafted with VECTIV technology, designed to increase the tempo whenever you begin your trail.
The North Face VECTIV Levitum features:
- Minimal microsuede tongue offers a cushioned and comfy feel.
- Rocker midsole brings long-lasting forward propulsion.
- The high-rebound, single-density EVA midsole offers all-day comfort.
- A durable and dynamic footbed brings long-lasting comfort.
- A single-density 3D TPU plate under the forefoot provides multi-directional stability.
- Surface Control brings trail running comfort with traction and durability.
- Stack Height: 26"/20".
- 6 mm offset.