The North Face 1996 Printed Retro Nuptse JacketMen's
Made for urban adventures and city life – The North Face 1996 Printed Retro Nuptse Jacket delivers superior performance even in extreme weather. The original shiny ripstop woven fabric with durable taffeta nylon yoke and lining provides a comfortable feel, while the DWR finish protects you from the elements. This boxy jacket with stows in the right-hand pocket draws inspiration from the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket for a vintage look.
The North Face 1996 Printed Retro Nuptse Jacket features:
- Relaxed fit allows an airy and easy-breezy feel.
- Oversized baffles ensure even distribution of down for optimum warmth and comfort.
- Lofty 700 fill goose Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by the Control Union to ensure ethical sourcing of the down.
- Stowable hood provides extra coverage and packs into the collar when not in use.
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and the back-right shoulder brings brand rep.
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip and adjustable hook and loop cuff tabs deliver a secure fit.
- Secure-zip hand pockets enable convenient coverage.
- Bungee cinch at the hem assures customized fit.
- Weight - Body: 50D 82 g/m²; Yoke/Lining: 50D 69 g/m².
- Body: 100% polyester; Yoke/Lining: 100% nylon taffeta. Imported.