Nike Air Force 1 07 LE LowWomen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The Model of Street Fashion
Based on 1982’s famed AF1 basketball shoe, the women’s Nike Air Force 1 Low 07 LE reflects the original’s transition to casual footwear status. But the switch from court to street didn’t mean a dip in prestige; in fact, the sneaker’s fame skyrocketed. Today, the Air Force 1 Low is arguably the world’s most recognized, and worn, street sneaker.
Wearability is Key
The AF-1 was the first shoe to include Nike Air heel cushioning; this popular feature contributed to its adaptation for street use. With an attractive low silhouette, comfort-engineered construction, and perforations in toe box and side panels for ventilation, this is the essential shoe for people who live on their feet.
- Leather upper provides premium look and feel.
- Overlays add support and durability.
- Full-length polyurethane midsole promotes comfort and stability.
- Nike Air cushioning offers extra heel protection.
- Non-marking outsole with sleek cupsole design provides traction.