The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse JacketMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Feeling nostalgic? The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is a must-have that blends 90s retro style with today’s tech. Made from recycled ripstop fabric with a water repellent finish, this warming jacket boasts an oversized fit and its stance collar hides a stowable hood. Rounding out the look, a two-way zip fastening, adjustable Velcro® cuffs and drawstring cord at the hemline deliver a practical finishing touch.
- Fabric: 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent finish. Imported.
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard. Imported.
- Internal, secure-zip pocket offers a secure place to store your phone or keys.
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs offer a personalized fit.
- Bungee cinch at hem delivers extra protection from the elements.