A Runner’s Speed With Lebron’s Ups
With the Lebron 16 Low CP, Nike has created a shoe that combines a runner’s speed and freedom of movement with big air technology. Its low profile is made for aggressive dribbling and ankle agility, with a stretchy collar that allows for quick darts to the paint or full-court sprints. Custom lacing locks your foot to the Air-padded sole. The rubber outsole sports multiple pads with multidirectional treads for pivoting and running, all radiating outward from Lebron’s iconic silhouette on the heel.
Rule the Court With Style
With a look that’s as forceful as the Akron Hammer himself, the Lebron 16 Low CP is at home both on the court and on the street. This sneaker was inspired by LeBron’s 2003 rookie season and comes in anything from a neutral palette to bright, eye-popping throwback colors. Visible Max Air and Zoom Air units along the sole profile tie the shoe’s visuals together while providing you with responsive cushion. The Nike Lebron 16 Low CP is king of the court if you’re after speed, verticality, and style points in one shoe.
Nike Lebron 16 Low CP features:
• Elastic fabric collar hugs your ankle while allowing easy on/off.
• Mesh upper breathes and releases moisture.
• Lacing system is customizable to suit your style and preferred snugness.
• Foam midsole with Max Air and Zoom Air units for comfort and responsive bounce.
• Multiple pads in outsole for durable traction on any court surface.