Vans COLLABORAID Jason Woodside Old SkoolMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Creatively Charged. Community Driven. In response to the uncertainties spread across the globe, Foot Locker, Inc. has partnered with a community of creatives across youth culture to assist those in need through exclusive weekly drops of apparel and footwear. This is COLLABORAID.
Jason Woodside is an artist who works with acryllics and spray paint. Woodside specializes in using bold textures and outdoor exteriors as his canvases. He's worked with the likes of Adidas, Stance, and most recently - Vans.
Jason Woodside on his COLLABORAID sneaker: "When approaching this collaboration, I knew I wanted to make something slick and wearable with progressive detail elements. I took into consideration the roads paved by the classic brands involved to bring you something familiar and pay homage to the skate/street culture I grew up with.
• Classic Vans style thanks to the canvas and suede upper
• Leather or suede toe-box and double stitching enhance durability at key skate abrasion points.
• Padded collars for support and extra comfort at the ankles.
• Cushioned sockliner for all-day comfort.
• Vulcanized waffle grip rubber outsole for traction on or off the board.
• Black and White Striped Laces
• Signature on Heel in Black Vinyl
• 1.5 wide Pull Tab
• Sublimated 'Vibrant Classic JW' colorway on Pull Tabs, Tongue and Strap
• Vinyl Stripes/Dots on Side Panel, Heel and Toe
• Sublimated Insole with 'Vibrant Classic JW' colorway
• Printed Orange Gradient Vans Stripe