The Under Armour SpeedForm Miler Pro 2 racing spike is the perfect choice for mid-distance runners looking for lightweight comfort and unbeatable speed. From upper to outsole, these spikes deliver, thanks to a distraction-free upper construction and aggressive plate. Threadborne material in the upper combines with UA SpeedForm construction to deliver a lightweight compression fit that forms to your foot. The result is a barely there feel that lets you focus on your race plan. Lightweight EVA foam in the midsole absorbs the force of impact while keeping you light on your feet — perfect for a miler. Lastly, a 3/4-length Pebax plate with shark skin traction in the heel and forefoot digs into the track and launches you forward, keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
- UA SpeedFrom upper construction delivers a precision fit that adapts to the shape of your foot and eliminates distractions.
- Threadborne embroidered upper material for a breathable, compression fit that provides lightweight strength and structure through the midfoot.
- EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
- 3/4-length Pebax outsole plate snaps your foot forward from heelstrike to toe-off for a faster, more efficient stride.
- Drop-in shark skin plate in the heel and forefoot adds aggressive traction and high-wear durability.
- Includes 1/4" pyramid spikes and a wrench.