Follow in the Footsteps of The Rock
When you buy your kids a pair of the Under Armour Grade School Boys’ Project Rock 2, they can walk in the official workout shoe of world-famous wrestler and actor, The Rock. This shoe oozes the same toughness and grit of the mega superstar, letting your kids take on the role of seasoned tough guy (even if they don’t have quite as many muscles). Of course, shoes are about more than looks, which is why the Project Rock 2 also includes an anatomical bootie style to gently cradle their feet.
Foot Technology for the Hard-Working Child
The Under Armour Grade School Boys’ Project Rock 2 is composed of UA HOVR technology that offers your kid a zero-gravity feel, virtually eliminating impact because of the superior energy return. This system integrates soft foam with a compression-mesh Energy Web to contain energy with every stride. What’s more, a soft knit upper helps the shoe dry faster when your child splashes through puddles on the way home from school.
Under Armour Grade School Boys’ Project Rock 2 features:
• Knit upper dries quickly for a breathable fit.
• Bootie construction provides your child with a snug fit.
• UA HOVR technology paired with compression mesh Energy Web offers excellent energy return.
• Molded midfoot panel gives your child support and structure.
• Rubber outsole offers traction even in slippery situations.