Under Armour HOVR Havoc 2Men's
Wreak Havoc on the Court
Under Armour has shown us the future of the basketball shoe, and it is the HOVR Havoc 2. A tour de force from top to bottom, the upper features a compelling pattern of perforations that create unprecedented breathability throughout the sneaker. A webbed lacing system keeps you locked in when you need it most, while the mesh tongue running underneath it allows air to flow and keep you cool. The EVA sockliner is die-cut and provides long-lasting cushion from the moment you slip the Under Armour HOVR Havoc 2 on.
Absorb Impact and Jump Higher
You won’t notice the hard hits with Under Armour’s HOVR technology underfoot. As you can tell by inspecting the thick sole profile, the HOVR Havoc 2 is a cushion machine — one that’s made to propel you during both sprints and jumps. The sturdy construction of the upper works with the sole and rubber outsole to keep you stable while you’re making quick moves. See what the HOVR Havoc 2 can do for your game.
Under Armour HOVR Havoc 2 features:
• Molded upper is perforated for breathability and airflow.
• Webbed laces and half-bootie liner keep you snug and comfortable.
• HOVR cushioning in sole keeps you lunging, jumping, and sprinting with low impact.
• TPU shank in midfoot boosts stability.
• Herringbone treads on rubber outsole enhance traction.
• Wt. 11.0 oz. (men’s size 9)