Under Armour Hovr GuardianWomen's
This stability shoe is designed for runners seeking extra structure and cushioning. No matter your running routine, you can stay connected digitally with Under Armour's Record Sensor™ technology, which tracks, analyzes, and stores virtually every running metric you need. That will tell you just what you need in order to improve your run.
- UA Hovr™ technology provides a "zero gravity feel" to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact.
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains and molds UA Hovr™ foam to give back the energy you put in.
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable, with strategic support.
- Medial post chassis helps guide your foot-strike and prevent over-pronation.
- Rigid external heel counter for superior support that keeps the back of your foot locked in.
- Full-length EVA sockliner with gender-specific contours for extra protection and softer underfoot support.
- EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and a responsive feel.
- Solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for durability with low weight.
- Strategically placed, carbon rubber traction pods under the heel deliver great traction and durability at high-impact zones.
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light.
- 8mm heel-to-toe offset for a minimalist-inspired cushioning.
- 9.5 oz.