Under Armour Charged Bandit 3Girls' Grade School
Run away with a new PR when you choose the lightweight fit and responsive cushioning of the Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 running shoe. Dual-densiity Charged Cushioning in the midsole delivers firm impact protection in the heel and softer foam in the forefoot for a bouncy toe-off that propels you forward into your next stride. The shoe's Threadborne upper and seamless SpeedForm construction offer lightweight strength and support that hugs your foot and moves with you as you run. The result? A fast ride that keeps feet feeling fresh, mile after mile.
- Threadborne upper material delivers lightweight strength and support that stretches and moves with the foot as you run.
- UA SpeedForm construction seamlessly supports and molds to the foot for a snug, one-to-one fit.
- External heel counter helps hold your foot in place over the footbed.
- Anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner adds underfoot cushioning and keeps feet feeling fresh.
- Dual-density Charged Cushioning midsole combines areas of cushioning and support to comfortably absorb impact and return energy at toe-off.
- Solid rubber in high-wear areas of the outsole for dependable traction on multiple surfaces.
- Anatomically placed flex grooves in the outsole encourage a full range of motion.