The North Face Printed Antora Rain JacketMen's
You’re all set to charge into rainy days withThe North Face Printed Antora Rain Jacket. Inspired by the iconic Mountain Light Jacket, this hoodie features a water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell. This streamlined jacket is finished with an exposed, reverse-coil center-front zip with a recycled-plastic pull and an adjustable hood. Constructed with 100% recycled fabrics, this jacket is cut in a standard fit that goes perfect for unpredicted springy days.
The North Face Printed Antora Rain Jacket features:
- Secure, zip pockets provide space to carry essentials.
- Attached three-piece hood with a drawcord brings adjustability.
- Elastic-bound cuffs offer a snug fit.
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder adds a unique look.
- Seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish keeps it dry.
- Body: 75D 110 g/m² DryVent 2L—100% recycled polyester ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish.
- Body lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh hood, sleeve, and pocket-bag lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta.