The North Face Moondoggy Down JacketGirls' Grade School
Keep warm while you explore the farthest reaches in The North Face Moondoggy Down Jacket. A water-repellent finish and three-piece fixed hood are just the start of what is sure to be a comfortable journey.
The North Face Moondoggy Down Jacket features:
- Solid: 50D 69 g/m² 100% polyester woven taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish.
- Heather: 50D 92 g/m² 100% polyester woven taffeta with DWR finish.
- Body lining: 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece.
- Hood and yoke lining: 200 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece and 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece.
- Insulation: 550 goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- 550 down fill with micro-fleece throughout body and Sherpa fleece lining in hood and yoke.
- Chin zip guard to protect your skin.
- Reverse-entry, snap-closure welt hand pockets for secure storage.
- Hidden, encased elastic on cuffs secures your fit.
- Taffeta sleeve lining adds comfort.
- Inner fleece lining at wrist for more comfort.
- ID label for your name or initials.
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder add detail.
- Standard fit for convenient storage.