The North Face Hydrenalite Down JacketMen's
The North Face Hydrenalite Down Jacket combines city style with expedition-tested features that keep you prepped for all adventures. Designed to repel water (non-PFC DWR) and equipped with a well-insulated, three-piece hood to keep the iciest winds at bay, this jacket keeps you warm while you explore the winters.
This jacket incorporates a 550-fill goose down that ensures you remain cozy and an exposed Vilson center-front zip that offers ample coverage. Finished with a logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder, The North Face Hydrenalite Down Jacket keeps you well-protected through the chill days.
The North Face Hydrenalite Down Jacket features:
- Standard fit gives a relaxed and easy feel.
- Elasticated cuffs provide a snug fit.
- Taffeta insulation – 600 fill recycled waterfowl down, ensures ample heat retention.
- Exposed-zip hand pockets help keep the hands warm.
- Center back: 26.5”.
- Body/Lining: 100% recycled nylon taffeta, 45 GSM. Imported.