The North Face Hydrenaline Jacket 2000Men's
Give your all-day personal style an upgrade with the North Face Hydrenaline Jacket 2000! This standard fit jacket is crafted with WindWall technology that offers softness, flexibility, and breathability while reducing the effects of chilling winds.
This jacket is finished with a non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) coating that provides added protection and durability. The North Face Hydrenaline Jacket 2000 features an attached, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks, giving extra warmth and protection whenever you need it.
The North Face Hydrenaline Jacket 2000 features:
- 2000s inspired seams with the North Face logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder offer better styling.
- Exposed center zip in the front allows easy slip off and on.
- Elastic cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Zip hand pockets add secured storage space.
- Right-hand stow pocket ensures easy storage.
- Cinch-cord and cord locks deliver a snug and customizable fit.
- Center Back: 27".
- 100% recycled polyester. Imported.