The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Mid WPMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The North Face is back with their iconic range of Back-To-Berkeley shoes. The upper is made of high-quality waterproof leather with a DryVent™ waterproof membrane to keep you dry through your adventures. The EVA midsole is compression molded with CRADLE™ for durability. Its compression-molded TPU heel clip provides stability and comfort on rockier paths. The shoes also sport a comfortable OrthoLite® footbed, made with 5% recycled rubber content.
• Waterproof leather upper and DryVent™ waterproof membrane keep your feet dry.
• Rustproof hardware keeps your shoes safe and durable.
• Compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ offers dual density.
• Comfortable OrthoLite® footbed keeps feet cushioned and comfortable.
• TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole offers durability.
• IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs provide traction on rougher terrains.