Rawlings Quatro Pro USSSA BatGrade School
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Made for a Balanced Feel
Get the balance, speed, and flexibility you need behind the plate to stay ahead of fast pitches and make the ball pop. Only the finest composite materials were used to construct this bat, ensuring durability and reliability that will keep you ahead of the competition.
Rawlings Quatro Pro USSSA Bat features:
- Q4 suspended inner barrel technology gives a larger sweet spot, longer barrel, and a balanced swing so you can achieve the pop you expect.
- Focused flex collar helps reduce barrel drag, allowing you to swing the bat faster.
- Barrel size: 2 3/4".
- Drop: -10.
- End: Ultra-light end cap.
- Frame: Two-piece composite.
- Grip: Lizard Skins™
- Material: Carbon fiber composite.
- USSSA certification.
* Unwanted bats returned to Eastbay, must not be used and must be in original packaging.
To contact a manufacturer about a warranty, please refer to our Bat Warranty Manufacturer Contact List