Ability = Agility + Mobility
Nicknamed PG-13, a maturing Paul George finds his game relying more and more on lightning-fast moves and reactions, so striking the ideal balance between support and freedom of movement is vital to his footwear. His third signature shoe, the Nike PG 3 basketball sneaker for grad school boys, features a lower-cut silhouette to promote natural ankle movement, while free-floating synthetic wings, borrowed from the PG 2, provide stable forefoot lockdown. Here’s how young players can get more out of their game with less.
Nike PG3 features:
• Breathable mesh upper has strategically placed overlays for vital support.
• Lower-cut silhouette allows natural freedom of movement.
• Tongue is integrated into the collar to reduce needless bulk.
• Tongue pull loop for easy on/off.
• Soft foam midsole ensures cushioned comfort.
• Forefoot Zoom Air unit adds responsiveness and low-profile impact absorption.
• Outsole’s circular traction pattern promotes multidirection cuts.