Behold the tale of trash transformation with the Nike Space Hippie 04. This lightweight silhouette designed with recycled material has an incredibly low carbon footprint. Known as the ‘Space Waste Yarn’, the upper of the shoe is crafted with recycled polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, t-shirts, and yarn scraps. The midsole has soft foam that combines Nike Grind and other foams for increased stability. The insole contains scraps from ZoomX foam that provides explosive power and lets you glide with ease.
• FlyKnit upper made from waste and scraps matches your style and provides a snug fit.
• Crater foam in the midsole designed with Nike Grind adds comfort.
• Futuristic design gives a signature look.
• The modified Waffle outsole offers a classic Nike sneaker look.
• Woven-in yarn helps lock in feet.
• Features a tab on the heel.