Celebrating 35 years as one of the most trusted running shoes ever made, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus is back. Perfect for a wide range of runners at every level, the Pegasus 35 features a breathable engineered mesh upper with partial bootie construction and Dynamic Flywire cables. The result is a snug, seamless fit and secure lockdown over the footbed. A full-length Zoom Air unit delivers a fast feel, thanks to responsive energy return that propels you forward with every step. Cut outs in the rubber outsole allow for extra flexibility, meaning you get a full, natural range of motion from heelstrike all the way through toe-off.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper with partial bootie construction for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot, delivering lightweight lockdown and support.
- High-resiliency sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for additional comfort.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit for fast, responsive cushioning and a smooth stride.
- Cushlon midsole for lightweight cushioning with every step.
- Small cut outs in the outsole rubber expose the Cushlon foam, increasing flexibility and allowing a full range of motion.
- Beveled heel design helps absorb shock at heelstrike and encourage a natural transition.
- Rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface.
- Wt. 9.7 oz.