Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next%Men's
The first person to break the 2-hour barrier for a full marathon was wearing a prototype of the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next %. This Flyknit version adds comfort and flexibility to the upper, while responsive foam and a pair of Zoom Air units combine to push your run forward.
- Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight for optimal energy return.
- Two slim, visible Zoom Air units deliver the most energy return of Nike's racing shoes.
- Full-length carbon fiber plate gives you a snappy sensation with each step.
- AtomKnit is Flyknit fabric that's steamed and stretched for a lightweight, contoured fit.
- Outsole was created using data from hundreds of runners.
- Data-informed design features different angles of traction where you need it.
- Cushioning helps make each step feels soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- Integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with comfortable lace-up.
- Wt.: 6.6 oz. (men's size 9).