When a Vintage Mash-up Goes 100% Right
The ’90s were a good time for Nike, and nothing seems to epitomize it more than the story of two shoes: the Air Max 180 and the Aix Max 93. The 180 was famous for its huge Max Air unit visible at the heel, covering its entirety, while the silhouette of the Air Max 93 remains one of the most sought-after styles of Air Max sneakers today. So, what if you combined them? You’d get the Nike Women’s W Air Max 270.
Modern Construction, Superior Craftsmanship
The build quality of Nike Air products has only improved over the years, so when Air Max 270 debuted, there was a perfect opportunity to add modern touches to the shoe itself without affecting the silhouette or ride quality. To that end, the upper is more breathable and the neoprene interior sleeve feels like heaven when you slip into it.
Nike Women’s W Air Max 270 features:
• A combination of the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93 features a unique, standout silhouette that performs.
• Flexible mesh upper provides ventilation and comfort, while welded synthetic overlays allow for extra support and lockdown.
• Custom midfoot and forefoot support, thanks to dual-density foam midsole.
• Huge, visible Max Air® unit at heel provides incredible cushioning and support.
• Modified rubber waffle outsole pattern provides durability and traction across many surfaces.