Nike Air Force 1 HighMen's
Freshen Up on History
Launched in 1982 as a basketball shoe, the legendary Nike Air Force 1 High endures as a mainstay on the street and perennial favorite among hip hop artists and breakdancers. Its distinctive look aside, this comfortable, surprisingly lightweight sneaker offers superb stability.
Bust Better Moves
Perform your footwork with confidence; high-top profile with strap gives you excellent ankle support, while the outsole’s pivot point supports turn-on-a-dime agility. Strap in and let it rip.
• Leather upper is durable and looks great.
• Perforations provide ventilation.
• Full-length Air-Sole unit offers superb cushioning.
• Collar padding adds comfort.
• Non-marking rubber outsole for firm traction.