Marucci CAT9 Con BBCOR Baseball BatMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Prepare yourself to smack the balls out of the park with the Marucci CAT9 Con BBCOR Baseball Bat. Powerful, rugged, and balanced, this bat featuring Outer Locking System gives you the perfect precision to find the gaps and knock the balls hard. The one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside that reduces the vibrations and provides a smooth and strong swing. The Longitudinal Groove System across the thickest section of the barrel wall reduces weight and increases flexibility. Ace the game with this bat crafted with three-stage thermal processed AZR alloy, ring-free barrel construction, and a two-piece hybrid design!
Marucci CAT9 Con BBCOR Baseball Bat features:
- AZR alloy gives a responsive feel and increased strength.
- Outer Looking System reduces vibrations for a sweet connection.
- Longitudinal Groove System allows weight reduction and increases flexibility and performance.
- Multi-variable wall design expands the sweet spot.
- Ring-free barrel construction accepts more flex and delivers increased performance with no “dead” spots.
- Power loaded barrel provides a higher M.O.I. and effortless power.
- Two-piece hybrid design with carbon composite handle and AZR alloy generate high power.
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for better control.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack boosts comfort and control.
- Barrel length: 2-inch.
- BBCOR certified.
* Unwanted bats returned to Eastbay, must not be used and must be in original packaging.