Don’t let the whiskers and cannons stop you from bagging the game home with the Marucci CAT 9 USSSA Senior League Baseball Bat. Slap some taters and put the jack-in-the-box with the massive sweet spot crafted with thermally treated AZR alloy. The three-stage treated AZR alloy offers a balanced feel and strength to be the show on the field. Designed with a second-generation AV2 anti-vibration knob and ring-free barrel construction, you get more balance and control to score runs and own the diamond. Swing for the win with this one-piece alloy constructed bat with a micro-perforated soft-touch grip.
Marucci CAT 9 USSSA Senior League Baseball Bat features:
- AZR alloy gives a responsive feel and increased strength.
- Multi-variable wall design expands the sweet spot.
- Second-generation AV2 anti-vibration knob delivers a better feel and decreases negative vibrational feedback.
- Ring-free barrel construction accepts more flex and delivers increased performance with no “dead” spots.
- Power loaded barrel provides a higher M.O.I. and effortless power.
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for better control.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack boosts comfort and control.
- Barrel length: 2 ¾ -inch.
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified.
* Unwanted bats returned to Eastbay, must not be used and must be in original packaging.