Marucci Cat 8 Comp Senior League BatGrade School
Exceed expectations with the Marucci Cat 8 Comp Senior League Bat. It features a composite barrel, wider sweet spot, and maximum performance. This bat is a two-piece composite bat made with the maximum barrel length which provides more surface area and a wider sweet spot. The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also removing negative vibrations to the hands. This allows maximum power without the sting.
- Extended Shock Dissipating Connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball but stops negative vibrations from reaching your hands.
- Two-piece construction offers all-season durability and higher performance.
- Individually optimized by size for better performance with every bat length.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots.
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between end-loaded and balanced feel that can be used by all players.
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design for better comfort and control.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control.
To contact a manufacturer about a warranty, please refer to our Bat Warranty Manufacturer Contact List