Louisville Slugger Prime 919 USA Youth Baseball BatGrade School
Hit like you're in your prime with this youth baseball bat. Its three-piece composite Microform™ barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining peak performance and pop on contact. Patented VCX™ technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact.
- VCX™ technology creates a feel unique to each player type.
- RTX™ end cap maximizes the barrel shape and improves sound on contact.
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power.
- New LS Pro Comfort Grip™ for the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
- 7/8" tapered handle for secure grip.
- Approved for play by Little League® Baseball, AABC,® AAU,® Babe Ruth League,® Cal Ripken Baseball,™ Dixie Youth Baseball® and PONY Baseball.
- Unwanted bats returned to Eastbay, must not be used and must be in original packaging.
To contact a manufacturer about a warranty, please refer to our Bat Warranty Manufacturer Contact List