Jordan Why Not Zer0.2Men's
Flash Some Beast Mode
Paying homage to Russell “Beastbrook” Westbrook, the Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 basketball sneaker steps out to make a bold statement. This shoe is built to support Russell’s daredevil style of play, characterized as “calculated chaos,” while exhibiting an easygoing sense of style. An Air Jordan-inspired, mid-cut silhouette, accentuated by a Jumpman icon on the right shoe’s tongue loop, attests to the shoe's classic roots. The upper includes a mix of zone treatments to ensure breathability and structural support in critical areas.
Light But Tough
Much like Russell’s physical attributes, the Why Not Zer0.2 combines streamlined design for speed and rugged construction to support power moves and radical pivots. The external midfoot lacing panels and reinforced heel counter provide excellent stability, and mesh panels help you keep your cool in the heat of the action.
Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 Features:
- Lightweight upper features breathable mesh and rugged synthetic materials.
- Dual-layer collar and heel counter provide excellent ankle support.
- Reinforced lacing panel overlays add midfoot lockdown.
- Max Volume Zoom Bag midsole cushioning absorbs pounding.
- Circular pattern on outsole ensures reliable traction.