Jordan Retro 4Boys' Grade School
Go 4 It
When Michael Jordan sank “the shot” in the ’89 playoffs, the magical moment was instantly immortalized in sports history. The Air Jordan 4 basketball shoe he wore came along for the ride, making its mark not only in athletic footwear, but also in the world of fashion. Today, the Jordan Retro 4 street sneaker for grade school boys carries on MJ's tradition.
The Makings of a Winner
The Jordan Retro 4 features a 3/4 (mid-cut) silhouette, affording more support than a low-cut and more freedom of movement than a high-top. The famous lacelock wing adds a distinct visual and enables a secure fit, while Air-Sole cushioning units in the heel and forefoot help keep the glide in your stride. Your brand loyalty is expressed with Jumpman icons above the heel, on the outsole, and the script “Flight” on the tongue.
Jordan Retro 4 Features:
- Premium leather-and-synthetic upper features mesh panels for ventilation.
- Thermoplastic lacelocks ensure secure lockdown.
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Midsole includes Air-Sole cushioning units in heel and forefoot.
- Sculpted foot frame adds comfort and stability.
- Solid rubber outsole features herringbone traction pattern.