Product #: 2BKGUS01
The Bare-XF 210 V2 is the most stripped-back men's training shoe as it brings the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec™ protection, delivering superb grip and durability on ropes this is the cross-trainer you need.
- Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot.
- Adapterweb cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe.
- Better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel when training in the box or gym.
- 3mm outsole composed of our patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area.
- Zero drop heel and the Y-lock heel system.