Drawing inspiration from the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is one of the best in its class. The Rincon, named "Editor's Choice" by Runner's World in 2019, packs some amazing cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation. A new upper features a breathable design and a stripped-down profile for a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability.
- Slim tongue package reduces weight.
- Accentuated heel pull tab allows easy entry.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature Hoka cushioning.
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker gives you quick acceleration.
- Full ground-contact designed gives you a smooth and stable ride.
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight.
- Wt.: 6.3 oz.