If you're looking for a stability running shoe that will free you from the traditional construction of support shoes, look for the Hoka One One Gaviota 2. Designed to be a premium stability shoe, it features superior cushioning along with Hoka's J-Frame™ design. This frame supports and protects your foot while guiding it without rigid, unforgiving materials. Made from engineered mesh, the upper also offers superior breathability during every run.
Hoka One One Gaviota 2 features:
- Arch-lock wings offer midfoot stability and support.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh optimizes comfort and breathability.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and a smooth toe-off.
- J-Frame uses rubberized foam for support, rebound and durability.
- Moderate heel bevel provides a smooth heel transition.
- Zonal rubber placement adds durability.
- Wt.: 10.6 oz. (men's size 9).