Designed with a focus on cross country racers, the Hoka One One EVO XC Spike will have you flying through every course. This racing spike has a dual-density midsole, which includes a firm density foam in the forefoot and softer cushioning in the heel. That allows you a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Made with a lightweight, minimalist upper, this racer also has a symmetrical spike pattern for making right and left turns with ease.
Hoka One One Evo XC Spike features:
- Lightweight ripstop polyester upper provides durability and breathability.
- Breathable tongue increases airflow.
- Lightweight laces reduce additional weight.
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole is firmer in the forefoot and softer in the heel.
- High-abrasion rubber outsole increases durability, grip, and traction.
- Symmetrical spikes handle turns efficiently with added dig on softer surfaces.
- Fits true to size, for convenient sizing.
- Wt. 4.8 oz. (women's size 7).