Crossover Culture Sniper LP LowBoys' Preschool
Welcome to the new game. Positions don't matter anymore. Point guards get buckets and big men handle the rock. In a world of position-less basketball, only one thing is for sure: you better bring your crossover. The Crossover Culture team crafted the Sniper K Lo to be the perfect on-court shoe for the game's most versatile players. Get battle ready for today's style of play with a newly engineered LP Energy System, Wishbone Suspension, Multi-level Herringbone traction pattern, and a protective 3D molded mesh upper. With this much firepower, your opponent won't know what hit them.
- LP Energy System offers impact protection, stability control, and is optimized for performance benefits on the court.
- Crossover Culture LP cushioning compound doesn't break down like traditional foams, giving you premium cushioning that lasts longer.
- Wishbone Suspension gives you dual direction stability without restricting key flex zones.
- Multi-level modified herringbone outsole and an added lateral crossover bar provides ideal traction during quick cuts.
- Molded external midsole heel counter gives you lightweight stability at impact.
- Advanced 3D molded knit uppers provide dynamic protection and support of the foot.