Go off road in comfort and style with the Brooks Cascadia 14. Built for stability like an SUV for your feet, the updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system. It's connected with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level throughout your stride. It's lighter than it's ever been. A more streamlined design and updated outsole shave weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over any terrain you want to attack.
Brooks Cascadia 14 features:
- TrailTrack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage.
- Lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushions dynamically adapts to your stride.
- TrailTrack rubber outsole increases traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Wt.: 10.7 oz. (men's size 9).