adidas Originals Stan SmithMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Original Style Still Reigns Today
For over four decades, the adidas Originals Stan Smith has maintained its status as a world favorite. The three iconic midfoot stripes have been replaced by three subtle lines of perforated holes — and the effect is magical. Timeless and elegant, this minimalist shoe’s low profile and tasteful splash of color around the ankle have made it a favorite of tennis players and casual fashion fans alike.
Performance and Comfort
As the signature logo on the tongue promises, this shoe was named after Stanley Roger Smith, the best tennis player in the world in 1971. And as such, the Originals Stan Smith had to be a performance machine — ready for the court and all the rigors placed on a tennis shoe. Full-grain leather adorns the upper, making it durable and comfortable as well as giving it a premium look. Inside, an EVA midsole and synthetic lining hold your heel and forefoot in place while providing comfortable, full-foot support. The adidas Originals Stan Smith is a must-have if you’re looking for versatile fashion with all-day performance and comfort.
adidas Originals Stan Smith features:
• Full grain leather upper for long-lasting, premium appeal.
• Synthetic inner liner for plush, non-irritating comfort.
• EVA midsole cushions and supports full foot.
• Perforated stripes allow for airflow while repping iconic adidas fashion.
• Pebbled treads on rubber outsole provide long-lasting traction.