adidas AM4 Marvel 80 Vol. 2Boys' Grade School
A Comic Legend
Who's ready to tell their own superhero story? adidas has teamed up with Marvel for a one-of-a-kind collaboration just in time for the comic giant's 80th anniversary. Resident Marvel legend Joe Quesada brought to life the spirit of storytelling, focusing not so much on individual characters, but the impact of 80 years of creative expression in an ever-evolving medium. A good story stands the test of time, and this exclusive colorway aims to commemorate time well spent.
adidas AM4 Marvel 80 Vol. 2 Features:
80 years of comics means 80 years of cover art. Pay homage to a Marvel mainstay with a colorway featuring corner boxes, those little glimpses of characters and stories held within. A graphic stating “80 Years” ties the collage together and draws attention to a momentous anniversary.
- Regular fit makes sizing easy and delivers a comfortable experience.
- Lace closure provides an adjustable and secure fit.
- Textile knit upper, featuring a Speedfactory patch reinforcement, adds stability.
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole follows your every move for a natural feel.
- Stabilizing, lightweight Speedfactory floating Torsion bar creates twisting stability.
- Responsive Boost midsole returns energy with every step for all-day cushion.