Eastbay x St. Mary's Trivia Sweepstakes
Eastbay x FNO Sweepstakes
St. Mary’s Trivia Challenge
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: The “Eastbay x FNO: Rams Trivia Challenge” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc., or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., d/b/a Eastbay 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8 a.m. CT on Monday, September 6, 2021, and ends at 3:00 p.m. CT on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. How to Enter: To enter sweepstakes, entrant must download the St. Mary’s HS mobile app and open the Rams Trivia Challenge card located in the carousel on the bottom of the screen. Once opened, entrant must answer trivia questions during each round and complete entry into all required fields. After answering questions, entrant will sign up at http://events.footlocker.com/ramstriviachallenge and once all required fields have been completed, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of (1) entry per person.
6. Drawings: At the conclusion of each Entry Period, the Sponsor will select four (4) potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received for a prize of a $25 gift card to Eastbay, resulting in twelve (12) winners. At the conclusion of entire sweepstakes event, one (1) grand prize winner of a $200 Eastbay gift card will be selected from an aggregation of all the entry periods on September 25, 2021. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners following each entry period while the Sweepstakes is active.
a. Round 1: 9/6/21-9/11/21; Four (4) winners drawn on Saturday, September 11, 2021 for $25 Eastbay gift cards and announced via school PA system on the following Monday.
b. Round 2: 9/12/21-9/18/21; Four (4) winners drawn on Saturday, September 18, 2021 for $25 Eastbay gift cards and announced via school PA system on the following Monday.
c. Round 3: 9/19/21-9/25/21; Four (4) winners drawn on Saturday, September 25, 2021 for $25 Eastbay gift cards and announced via school PA system on the following Monday.
d. Grand Prize: 9/6/21-9/25/21; One (1) grand prize winner of a $200 Eastbay gift card will be drawn on Saturday, September 25, 2021 and announced via school PA system on the following Monday.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within fourteen (14) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
8. Prizes: The grand prize winner drawn from entries of all three rounds will each receive one (1) Eastbay gift card worth two hundred dollars ($200). Each weekly round of entries will conclude with drawings on each Friday where four (4) winners will receive one (1) Eastbay gift card each worth twenty-five dollars ($25). In total, twelve winners will receive one (1) Eastbay gift card worth twenty-five dollars ($25). The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
a. Total Approximate Value of All Prizes: $500
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Sweepstakes Results: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Eastbay x FNO: Rams Trivia Challenge” at 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the conclusion of the Entry Period.