Eastbay x Hoophall Sweepstakes
Eastbay x Hoophall Sweepstakes
Hoophall 2022 Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: The “Hoophall 2022 Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc., or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., d/b/a Eastbay 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8 a.m. CT on Thursday, January 13, 2022, and ends at 11.59 p.m. CT on Monday, January 17, 2022. Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. How to Enter: To enter sweepstakes, entrant must fill out the digital entry form. Once opened, entrant must answer questions and complete entry into all required fields. Once all required fields have been completed, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of (1) entry per person.
6. Drawings: At the conclusion of entire sweepstakes event, one (1) grand prize winner of a $200 Eastbay gift card will be selected from an aggregation of all the entry periods on January 17, 2022. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner following the conclusion of the sweepstakes.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within fourteen (14) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
8. Prizes: The grand prize winner drawn from entries will each receive one (1) pair of basketball shoes from eastbay.com that will be chosen at the discretion of the Eastbay Marketing Team and an Eastbay Performance outfit consisting of one (1) Eastbay Gymtech shirt, one (1) Eastbay Compression Top, one (1) pair of Eastbay Half Court Basketball shorts, and one (1) pair of Eastbay performance tights. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
a. Total Approximate Value of All Prizes: $250
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Sweepstakes Results: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Eastbay x FNO: Trailblazer Trivia Challenge” at 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the conclusion of the Entry Period.