Eastbay X CNAA
Eastbay Mobile App Demo Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: The “Eastbay Mobile App Demo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are Catholic High School Athletic Directors and employees virtually attending the Catholic National Athletic Association (“CNAA”) Eastbay workshop “Why your school NEEDS a mobile app”, currently scheduled for April 27, 2021. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc., or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Eastbay, Inc., d/b/a Eastbay 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8 a.m. PT on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 and ends at 8:40 a.m. PT on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. How to Enter: Click here and complete the required fields in the Entry Form. Once all required fields have been completed, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of (1) entry per person. Entrant must be virtually present at the drawing to win.
6. Drawings: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify the potential winning school at the conclusion of the Eastbay workshop at 8:40 a.m. PT.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winning school fails to respond and or sign and return the documents within the required time period two (2) hours, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the procedures set forth above. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be contacted.
8. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive one (1) $150 gift card, redeemable on Eastbay.com. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, the owner of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed the owner.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Sweepstakes Results: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Eastbay Mobile App Demo Sweepstakes” at 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the conclusion of the Entry Period.