Foot Locker, Inc. and our family of brands are doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Here's how some of these efforts could affect you, our valued customers:
Last updated: 10:00 a.m. on May 12, 2021
Looking forward to seeing you in our stores
Foot Locker, Inc. stores in North America have begun reopening on a rolling basis as local government and health officials lift their 'stay at home' orders.
Our number one priority continues to be the safety of our team members and our customers. Our stores may have a different feel to them but it’s all to provide you with a safe shopping experience.
Our team will flex to fit your needs in this new environment as we want you to be comfortable when returning to our store.
For your safety
- In states where masks are required, we are also requiring our guests to wear a mask
- In states where masks are not required, we are strongly encouraging our guests to wear a mask
- Team members will be wearing masks when assisting you
- Team members will maintain social distancing while directing you to product
- Team Members will encourage you to sanitize your hands and use complimentary footlets when trying on footwear
- Fitting rooms are closed at this time
- E-receipts will be available to limit contact
All of these measures are to ensure both your safety as well as the safety of our team members. To ensure the utmost cleanliness of our stores, we will be operating on a limited schedule and our store hours remain subject to change.
Orders, returns, and exchanges
We're taking every step to process orders, returns and exchanges as quickly as possible, but we want to protect all team members working in our distribution centers and facilities during this time. Our shipping partners are also taking steps to protect their employees.
They are working extremely hard to minimize delays, but this has led to longer shipping, processing and delivery times.
While there will be shipping delays, we are doing our best to get you your order as soon as we can. When calling our customer service please note that we are experiencing unprecedented volume and you should expect longer wait and response time when contacting us by phone, email or chat.
To obtain the status on your recent order, please visit the "Order Status" page.
We ask that you please wait for your shipping notification before contacting us via phone, email or chat for the status of your order. We are working hard to process all orders in a timely manner and cancellations cannot be guaranteed.