DeMarini CF7 Hope Fastpitch Bat - Women's
Hit for something bigger than yourself. The CF7 Hope harnesses the same cutting-edge technology but with the added bonus of helping to knock breast cancer out of the park. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each CF7 Hope bat will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Stacked barrel construction consists of two independent walls, which work together to provide an explosive trampoline effect.
- Paradox composite barrel is extra strong and shaped specifically to perform with more give, leading to a bigger, more responsive sweet spot, and consistently powerful results.
- D-Fusion handle technology pairs an extra stiff Paradox composite rod with a thermo-fused taper, which eliminates vibration and redirects energy back into the barrel.
- Dish end cap drives energy from the end of the barrel back to the sweet spot.
- Balanced weight for superior feel through the zone.
- 2 1/4" barrel diameter. 31", 32", 33", lengths. -10 weight ratio.
- Approved by ASA, USSSA, and all other major softball associations.
*Unwanted bats returned to Eastbay must not be used and must be in original packaging.*
To contact a manufacturer about a warranty, please refer to our Bat Warranty Manufacturer Contact List.