Jordan Brand jumps into 2013 with the 9th chapter in the Melo saga. They envisioned a performance shoe with many layers that function individually but all work in harmony to create one holistic, strong fit. The end result is the Jordan Melo M9.
- Upper starts with a formfitting bootie that operates with interweaving layers of supportive synthetic materials and dynamic Flywire cables for maximum lockdown on all sides.
- Segmented heel, articulated crash zones, and shank support.
- Low-profile Zoom bag forefoot unit that extends out 1.5 millimeters to increase cushioning and responsiveness.
- Maximum-volume Zoom bag unit in the heel for impact protection and a solid rubber outsole for dependable on-court traction.
- Suggested for shooting guards, power forwards, and forwards.
- Wt. 14.2 oz.